skip to main | skip to sidebar

Small Adventures in a Large City

Reem's Adventures in New York: January-February 2007

Wednesday, 31 January 2007

One more thing!

Please don't be offended if I've not responded to an email sent to my work address. The web access is not working and I cannot access it. It's very frustrating. Please leave comments here or email at my private addresses.

Love,

Reem
Posted by Reemski at 1:33 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Reemski
View my complete profile

NYC Links

  • History of New York City
  • Jazz
  • Hip Hop
  • Malcolm X
  • Harlem
  • Museum of Sex
  • The Guggenheim
  • Museum of Modern Art
  • The Source
  • Where I'm staying

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (35)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ▼  January (20)
      • One more thing!
      • Omigod!!!!!!!
      • Grand Central Station and The United Nations
      • Museums and Broadway
      • Another Slow Day
      • Chinese Food, Hangovers and Uni Students
      • Australia Day
      • A Day of Rest?
      • Brooklyn!
      • Yesterday
      • The American Museum of Natural History
      • The Met
      • photos I forgot to add
      • Walking, walking and more walking
      • Times SquareIce skating in Rockefeller Centre....I...
      • Now for the views....
      • Squirrels and views
      • Mmmm Apples.....
      • DAY 2, AND WE'RE SHOPPING!
      • Omigawd!
  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  December (2)