skip to main | skip to sidebar

Small Adventures in a Large City

Reem's Adventures in New York: January-February 2007

Sunday, 21 January 2007

photos I forgot to add


This shot is looking down Canal Street from the Bowery in Chinatown


A glimpse of the Manhattan Bridge


For all the punk rockers out there....

Posted by Reemski at 2:54 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Reemski
View my complete profile

NYC Links

  • History of New York City
  • Jazz
  • Hip Hop
  • Malcolm X
  • Harlem
  • Museum of Sex
  • The Guggenheim
  • Museum of Modern Art
  • The Source
  • Where I'm staying

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (35)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ▼  January (20)
      • One more thing!
      • Omigod!!!!!!!
      • Grand Central Station and The United Nations
      • Museums and Broadway
      • Another Slow Day
      • Chinese Food, Hangovers and Uni Students
      • Australia Day
      • A Day of Rest?
      • Brooklyn!
      • Yesterday
      • The American Museum of Natural History
      • The Met
      • photos I forgot to add
      • Walking, walking and more walking
      • Times SquareIce skating in Rockefeller Centre....I...
      • Now for the views....
      • Squirrels and views
      • Mmmm Apples.....
      • DAY 2, AND WE'RE SHOPPING!
      • Omigawd!
  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  December (2)