Me, and my cool new hat for a shop called "lids"
This morning I went to the Empire State building. The views are unbelievable, a fantastic 360 degree view of the whole city, including Brooklyn, Queens and New Jersey...86 floors, and I can't emphasise enough how cold it was up there!
I then wandered up to Midtown, to Times Square, and then up to Fifth Avenue, where I went into that amazing glass cubed Apple shop (see previous post), then accidentally went to Tiffany's and just had to buy something.....So, there is a gift for someone other than me, but it's a surprise, and I got myself the most gorgeous little earrings....Unfortunately I had done more shopping at H & M again, but you won't believe how cheap it is, I got two suits. One for about US$60 and the other for about US$70...soooooo cheap!
So for all you work people, I may actually start wearing suity type things in! Though I may still keep wearing the sneakers.
Now all, please fell free to leave your comments...I would love to hear for you all...
Love,
Me
I then wandered up to Midtown, to Times Square, and then up to Fifth Avenue, where I went into that amazing glass cubed Apple shop (see previous post), then accidentally went to Tiffany's and just had to buy something.....So, there is a gift for someone other than me, but it's a surprise, and I got myself the most gorgeous little earrings....Unfortunately I had done more shopping at H & M again, but you won't believe how cheap it is, I got two suits. One for about US$60 and the other for about US$70...soooooo cheap!
So for all you work people, I may actually start wearing suity type things in! Though I may still keep wearing the sneakers.
Now all, please fell free to leave your comments...I would love to hear for you all...
Love,
Me

2 comments:
Hat is cool, much better than the one on Oxford on Monday... How long ago does brekky at Clovelly seem to you now?
ps-you will have to break the no shoes off thing to skate in Central Park. C'mon!
Oh my god. In so many ways I wish I was home, just because it's so fucking cold! But You're right about this city being easy. It's a lot easier and less intimidating than I thought it would be.
Post a Comment